- This event has passed.
Free Telecall 2015: Creating Your Best Year Ever
January 29, 2015
Free Telecall – Thursday, January 29, 2015
with Katherine Robertson-Pilling, Mentor/Author
The Wheel of Creativity: Taking Your Place in the Adventure of Life
Get Your Personal Invitation Now
Register now for this shared hour of creative contemplation, and get access to:
- The 12-station compass you’ll refer to again and again to create the life you long for
- The essential elements you need to know to engage with your life creatively, no matter what
- A powerful exercise you can use to reconnect with what you really want
- A proven support structure you can count on week after week to stay on track to success
What will it take for 2015 to be your best year? Begin it now!
Whatever you want to be different this year, whether it’s a new relationship or a new level of fitness you want to create, you can be sure your dream will get lost in daily demands. When the dream wakes to reality, breakdowns, obstacles, distractions, impasses are just natural parts of the process. Successful living is not just about goal setting; it’s about using your circumstances to transform you from within.
Creating a Life you Love to Live
This call is designed for you if you can relate to any of these questions.
- What have you still not managed to do, even after years of promising?
- What are you willing to change to make it different?
- What will it take for you to make that change?
- When are you going to commit to it and see it through?
How Can the Wheel of Creativity Help?
I’m Katherine Robertson-Pilling, author of The Wheel of Creativity: Taking Your Place in the Adventure of Life. I’ve been a professional freelance writer for almost 30 years, but I’ve learned the most about creativity by living. The Wheel of Creativity defines 12 stations on the journey from where you are today to where you want to be. Knowing where you are on that journey gives you confidence to keep moving down the road.
The Wheel of Creativity® is a universal framework of the creative process. Whether your vision is a creative career, a successful startup or more mindful living, you will journey through the Wheel to manifest it. Devote this half-hour of sacred time to yourself and see what your creative spirit has to show you.
The 12 stations of The Wheel of Creativity are required passage in the creation of anything new. In this book, I illuminate the unexplored corners of all 12 stations, revealing the tasks and rewards in each one. So you’ll never be lost again on the journey from where you are today to the life you long for.
Take Time for Yourself!
Thursday, January 29, 2015
9:00 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM Central / 12:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM GMT / 6:00 PM ECT