The Virtual Village
Stay connected with The Wheel of Creativity community to stay on track with your project goals with…
The Virtual Village
A private online creative process group created and facilitated by Katherine Robertson-Pilling
The Virtual Village gives you guidance, accountability, feedback and encouragement in a six-month online coaching group. We meet once a month in a closed video conference and stay connected through the month in a private Facebook group.
- Do you have a creative project that you’re still trying to fulfill?
- Are you tired of not completing what you set out to do?
- Do you long to have company on the road to your dreams?
Join me and a members-only group of passionate people like you who are committed to creating something they never have before.
In this deep and nurturing group, you’ll have the rare opportunity to create and enjoy an intimate community online, where you can truly focus on your life, your longings and your path to create something better in your life.
Once each month you’ll get video access to the Village Check-in. Each 90-minute Village Check-in session includes:
- A guided meditation to make you more mindful of your place in Life
- A written exercise to deepen your awareness
- The latest ideas from the Wheel of Creativity
- Plenty of time to share your goals, report progress, ask questions and get feedback
- Online video conferencing, so you’ll actually see each other
As a VV member, you’ll also have
- Downloadable recordings of every session
- Continual 24/7 access to the community in our secret Facebook group
- Special VIP access to private coaching top-ups each month
All for just $67/month. That’s just €48 or £39.
This group is open only to people who have already completed a Wheel of Creativity course with me. So you are sure to enter a group of like-minded people who share a common language for the creative journey of Life.
Join the group now.
Not ready to join, but want to know more?
Sign up here for news and updates.