Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
Station 12: Harvest
Harvest is the point in the process when the product is ready to be introduced to the market, the new thing is ready to be revealed. But there is one last round of work to do: you must reframe the work, interpret it, translate it into the language of the marketplace. This is where your work meets the needs, eases the suffering of the people you seek to serve.
- How ready is your work to be released to the world? How ready are you to release it?
- It’s not always easy to let go, but success is the by-product of purpose. And that is in someone else’s hands. But there is no feeling like the satisfaction of doing what you didn't believe you could and having something wonderful to show for it.
- Compare and contrast the work you've produced with your original vision in these key areas: usefulness, relevance, impact, uniqueness, depth, profitability, potential, reach.
- What needs to be translated or interpreted for your audience to understand your work?
Check in with your accountability partner.
Measure your Learning
- What does this experience now tell you about the process you've gone through? How does your life look different to you from here?