Start your year on the high desert ranch that Georgia O’Keeffe once called home.
Join me for this very special four-day retreat to ring in 2015 with creative exploration, ritual and sharing.
The Wheel Of Creativity: Taking Your Place In The Adventure Of Life
The ultimate creative process is life itself. The results you produce in your life begin deep within you and work their way out from there. If you want to change those results, you have to change your relationship with Life.
Based on her book, The Wheel of Creativity: Taking Your Place in the Adventure of Life, creativity mentor Katherine Robertson-Pilling will unveil the mysterious processes through which creation occurs and guide you to take your place within them. You are here. Take your place. Begin your adventure, especially as you enter a new year.
The Wheel of Creativity® is a universal framework of the creative process, applicable to any endeavor. The 12 stations of the Wheel are the passages we all go through in the creation of anything new and will be taught/experienced during the retreat. Whether your vision is original artwork or a successful startup, the 12-stage process found in these pages will empower you to:
• Discover where you are today in relation to the life you long for
• Achieve the tasks required to profit from each stage of your creative process
• Set tangible goals and objectives for creating what’s next for you
• Choose conscious and creative responses to your present circumstances
• Unlock patterns that keep you stuck and keep you from moving forward
• Enter the creative cycle of your life today and come through it transformed
• Recognize and channel the creative force of Life flowing through you
This conference retreat will include teaching, discussions, ritual, restorative time and celebration.
Katherine Robertson-Pilling is passionate about the creative process as a way of life. Through decades of research and personal life experience, she has mapped 12 stages of the creative process in a framework she calls The Wheel of Creativity™. Katherine has been bringing ideas into form for more than 25 years. She has written and produced hundreds of projects in a dozen different media, from books and web sites to film and TV.
Three ways to register:
Need more info? Call Evelyn at 505.685.1001 or Angela at 505.685.1002.