12 Weeks to Reinvent Your Life… from the Inside Out
“Life is a sacred process. What is yours asking from you now?”
In just two weeks, I will begin a new coaching group based on the principles of The Wheel of Creativity. The first Wheel of CreativityCreative Process Group of 2011 will take place in Nice, France, every Wednesday night, March 16-June 15, 2011*, from 19:00 to 21:30.
The Wheel of Creativity Creative Process Group will help you:
- Produce the outcomes in life that flow from your innermost essence
- Increase your capacity to live in the power of the creative process
- Strengthen your connection with the life force that flows through you all the time
- Come to know yourself more intimately than ever before
- Take your place in the adventure of life’s great unfolding
The Wheel of Creativity is a map of the creative journey, developed by Katherine Robertson-Pilling. This group is the guided tour, using your own life as the landscape. Ultimately, the journey is always made alone. But here you will find a community of fellow travelers and the guidance of one who knows the way.
Each of you comes to this group with your own destination. You may or may not know the next step. The Wheel of Creativity is a practical framework for creating what is next for you in life. It could be a new creative project, a new business, a new career, a new way of life. Or it could be something you’ve been working on without success. The Wheel of Creativity enables you to engage with the natural creative cycles of Life, not only to create something new in the world, but also to transform yourself through the process.
“For more than 10 years, I have been researching and developing a methodology to use the creative process as a means to personal transformation. The result is The Wheel of Creativity.This group offers a select group of people the opportunity to put these principles to work in their day-to-day lives to create the projects and the lives they dream of.”
What other clients say:
• “The Wheel of Creativity and your presentation of it is a deep and integrative experience. I appreciate you as a contemplative and loving person. As a coach you are dynamic, centered and inspiring. Thank you for the gifts you share with the world.” (Lane Lasater, Ph.D., Psychologist, Author, Consultant)
• “I find your work extremely useful in contemporary life. I have to say that I find myself lucky to have met you. Your life and work serve as an inspiration to a young and naive college student who is just beginning to discover life and the creative process. Thank you!” (Nadia Florez, University student)
• “I want to underline your ability to listen and draw out with love. I always feel that your quality of attention enables me to not only know where I am but to go to a deeper level.” (Alison Prideaux, massage therapist)
There are a limited number of spaces for this group.
For a free consultation to learn more, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Excluding school holidays (April 20 & 27)