80 Days Until Christmas: What will you create with yours?
That’s the same number of days it took Phileas Fogg to travel around the world, in Jules Verne’s adventure classic, Around the World in Eighty Days. Of course his friends had dared him to do it. But he took the dare, wagered half his material assets, and got on the train that changed his life.
We are now a few days into the final quarter of 2011. Days are shorter. Winds are cooler. It’s a good time to think about what you’d like to achieve before another year has come and gone.
What is missing in your life, for which you would risk it all?
- Are you starving for meaningful work?
- Are you fed up with carrying around that extra weight?
- Are you sick and tired of your negative thoughts?
- Do you long for more time with your family?
- Do you dream to write a novel?
- What are you dying to change?
It’s so much easier to sit around the club talking about the things you want to change than it is to take the dare, commit to the journey and make them happen. Easier but costly. What is the adventure of your lifetime? For what are you ready to take the risk?
Eighty days left until Christmas. What will you create with yours?