Conclusion. Now that you've come full circle through the Wheel of Creativity you can clearly see the value in your own original hunger, that which drove you into this process in the first place. With 28 days of practice to build both muscles of creativity: to be receptive when it's needed and to take action when it's needed. What will you do with it next?
- What have you learned in this process?
- How have you changed?
- Where do you go from here?
- You began this process with a vague sense of something missing. You have harnessed the power of your thoughts, ignited your imagination, contained your emotions and grounded your actions to create something new in the world. How do you leverage your learning in this course to take the wheel of your life going forward?
- How have you gained a new perspective on this area of your life?
- What have you learned about the context of your life experience?
- Name three ways in which you've reset your strategy for success through this process.
- What are the next steps for you? Where will you go from here? Create a new vision.
- What new goal do you want to set for the next 28 days?
- Continue to invest time and energy in your daily practice, as it is the foundation of your success.
- Check in with your accountability partner and decide where you go from here.
- Join the Wheel of Creativity community for ongoing shared support and resources.
Measure your Learning
- What are the three most important takeaways for you from this course? Rewards?
- What is still waiting to be done?