Virtual Studio Days
Because if you could have done it on your own, you would have.
Virtual Studio Days 2015
facilitated by Katherine Robertson-Pilling
Do you have:
- A creative project you’ve been talking about for years… and still haven’t started?
- An unfinished manuscript in your inbox waiting for the extra hour that never comes?
- A crazy idea you just have to get down on paper before you lose it forever?
Here’s your chance!
Four-hour productivity sessions for creative minds
Your very own creative studio… with built-in accountability, teamwork and inspiration. Let’s get your projects going! Together we can.
I’m Katherine Robertson-Pilling, author of The Wheel of Creativity: Taking Your Place in the Adventure of Life. I know first-hand how challenging it is to devote time to your most precious creative work in the middle of your busy life. I’m so excited to be offering this program, and I hope you’ll join me.
Four times this year I’ll make the space and time for you. All you have to do is:
- Reserve your seat
- Gather your tools
- Bring your idea
- Get yourself in that chair
Each four-hour studio includes four 45-minute work periods, linked together with focused group sessions so you can share your intentions, exchange your ideas and download your challenges.
I’ll nudge you, challenge you and encourage you with:
- Guided meditation to get centered and grounded
- Creative process tips to get down to the work
- Targeted questions to help you blast through blocks
- Time share your intentions, challenges and achievements